jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Una bonita canción adaptada a los nuevos tiempos...

I heard this song a few weeks ago and it still has that spirit that makes you feel good, even in the bad moments keeps you up and running... I have to say about this song that reminds me some thoughts ...




Time goes by... and nothing changes... the streets are the same, same people same old story, nothing changes, nothing but the names...

At least that's what Bon Jovi said in one of the best songs ever back in 1989... Blaze of Glory inlcuded in the Blaze of Glory OST.

This time, the name remains the same, but the sound has changed... same name, different sound...

Still cool... don't you think... song by Global DJ´s - The Sound of San Francisco


Today... I needed some good pushing-up moral music... just for my self...

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails