miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

Where is the love you all... ???

I listened to this song this morning on the radio... and I thought that it has been 7 years since this this song was released back on 2003 ... 7 years now !!!

and then I had some thoughts about it...


It's been a long time since then,

Too many changes in this world since then,

Too many human-race advances since then,

and also... Too many stupid things have been invented since then,
and some have been masively used by ordinary people,



But...


Why do I keep asking my self...

Where is the Love ???


Wars, human-home-made disasters, violence, intolerance, racism, etc...



Have you done anything, (and I mean at least one thing) to change your self and make things better ???

I Did, but I don't see any results at a global level (yet),
but they worked for me...
I'll keep trying, changing, searching for the love in you all !!!

If I can, (and yes you can), we all can !!!








No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails